Production Machine Operators for an innovative parts manufacturing company in Madison, WI. Apply now to be considered for this awesome full-time Temp-to-Hire opportunity that comes with room for growth!
$17.00 – 18.00 /hr.
- 1st ; 6:00am - 4:30pm
- 2nd ; 3:30pm - 2:00am
- Monday - Thursday - With optional OT on Fridays!
Job Duties of the Production Machine Operator:
- Sets-up and operate any shop machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, Job Orders, routers, and diagrams to select dies, position, and secure machinery
- Adheres to operating procedures/instructions
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks per specification to run job orders accurately and maximize productivity
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisors
- Communicate process and quality improvements via CPAR system
- Maintain a clean and safe workstation; follow shop 5S system