Warminster, PA 18974
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
*Now offering a $2,000 sign on bonus ($500 paid quarterly)!*
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and drive a safe work environment by advocating safety training, safety incident preparedness, and compliance with Company, OSHA, and other standards and regulations. Lead and manage the Production Department team members in safe and efficient operation of all equipment.
- Ensure production meets On Time Delivery and quality standards and requirements in an effort to exceed customer expectations.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment, as well as, coordinating with Maintenance personnel to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Coordinate and track employee assignments, breaks, lunch times, attendance, PTO, and tardiness for all Versaform production 2nd shift employees.
- Ensure the proper training and mentoring of new hires is completed per company standards.
- Display strong Leadership, Problem Solving and effective Written/Verbal Communication in order to enforce all equipment, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with your peers, team, and senior managers in order to communicate effectively, collaborate across departments, and strategically implement solutions.
- Inspire your team with coaching to facilitate individual growth and development; foster a collaborative environment in which all team members are respected and valued.
- Responsible for the 5s organization and cleanliness of the manufacturing floor.
- Must enforce all procedures and guidelines as defined by the Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP) and the Master Cleaning Schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead and understand all methods and processes of operational environment.
- Effective time management and scheduling ability.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders.
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
Required knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum seven to ten years’ experience in manufacturing environment with five years supervisory experience without degree.
- Experience in fast paced manufacturing facility; plastics, paper and/or packaging preferred.
- Experience with cGMP and SQF compliance preferred.
- Possess understanding of injection molding and machinery preferred.
- The individual must be a self-starter (ability to work independently).
- Must be able to oversee, direct and train people on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to perform assigned tasks.
- Must communicate effectively in all situations with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel along with an ability to accurately, record activities in the IQMS database.