Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our valued client in Green Bay, WI. This is a Direct Hire opportunity offering competitive starting wages, sign-on bonuses, full-benefits and a work/life balance. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- 2nd and 3rd shifts; 8-hours
- $60-$65K, based on experience
- $3,000-$6,000 sign-on bonus, based on shift!
Job Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Plan and supervise the preventative maintenance program
- Place requests for parts needed for PM and/or DM needs
- Complete daily maintenance schedule
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Diagnose cause of electrical and mechanical failure of operational equipment
- Able to set up new equipment lines and equipment changeovers
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and complete projects on due dates
- Work on electrical systems up to 480 VAC
- Strong knowledge in motor control circuits, automated valves and process controls
Qualifications of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Associate's Degree in Electro-Mechanical Maintenance
- 2 years of supervisor experience is preferred
- Strong background in preventative maintenance systems
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Experience with a Windows-based computer system (Microsoft Office programs and Maintenance Work Order software)
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as blueprints, schematics, work orders, etc.