Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Production Lab Tech. for our valued client in Verona, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st: 7:00am - 3:30pm M-F.
Job Duties of the Production Lab Tech:
• Work individually and as part of a team participating in hands on production of culture media products.
• Assist in general lab duties such as cleaning and handling of glassware and lab ware, weighing and dispensing media ingredients, performing stringent quality control measures, and following production protocol, while maintaining detailed records.
Benefits: • Temp-to-hire opportunity.
• Opportunity for advancement.
• Weekly pay!
• Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available.
• Free Online Skills Courses.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
• Formal education and/or hands on experience working in a clean room environment performing detailed laboratory tasks.
• Working knowledge of laboratory equipment, following detailed SOPs, and clean room procedures.
• Knowledge of the metric system and ability to convert units within the system.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Experience in assembling and disassembling production equipment (preferred).