Hiring for a growing manufacturing company in the Elmira NY area!
The Inspector is responsible, or countersink metal work in compliance with customer, company, and OSHA standards and requirements.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift 5:00am-3:30pm
- Handles metal parts with precision and accuracy while inspecting for imperfections or defects.
- Inspects parts at the end of the grind lines for visual defects.
- Utilizes basic gages to verify tolerances indicated by blueprints and/or sample parts
- Verifies completion of operations and correct part identification through shop order tickets.
- Maintains accurate records of inspection results.
- Buffs minor cosmetic blemishes and nicks from parts during “down time” for grinders.