We are currently seeking for an Administrative Associate to be the supportive force behind our daily operations. The ideal person for this job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Previous experience working within an office or corporate environment performing administrative tasks and providing support is strongly valued and expected.
Objectives of this role:
- Provide direct administrative support to staff office including email correspondence, and generation of memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms and faxes.
- Maintain filing system, contact database, and inventory.
- Gather and impute data into database, and verify of valuable company information
- Review data for errors or redundancies
- Responds quickly, professionally and accurately to all costumers inquiries, and complaints
- maintain daily recordings and log documentation of issues and resolutions
- Scan and print files as needed
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials and exercise discretion when interacting with the business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School or higher Degree
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflicts before escalation
- Ability to multitask, manage time and prioritize
- Superb written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Microsoft)
- Proven experience in data entry
- Proven experience in administrative Role
- MUST have a RESUME
For consideration please text or call our office (407) 250 5820