Local Manufacturer has an opportunity available that would provide Inside Support to the Sales Dept.
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 3:30pm
Candidate would need to learn and be able to calculate the surface area from the blue print/drawing, take order quantities, plating capacity, tools and the metal in order to calculate the per piece price and provide a quote to the customer.
Training, learning assistance and formulas are accessible to use, but this requires a skill and mathematical ability.
- First point of contact for new customers.
- Approval and new customer account set-up.
- Works in company plating software. Learn company account system and data base to enter and maintain customer, customer part, and job / work order information.
- Providing quotations for plating of customer specific parts per customer specifications.
- Customer data base in access, excel and company specific software.
- Performs customer service and contract review for assigned customer accounts.
- Performs office support, scanning and job record data maintenance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have knowledge of advanced math to assist in surface calculations in quotation process