Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Quality Calibration Technician for our valued client in Madison, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st: 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday
Pay: $18 - 22 /hr.
Job Duties of the Quality Technician:
- Conducts routine and nonroutine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, part samples, finished goods, or process samples.
- Compiles laboratory test data and performs appropriate analyses. Investigates or reports questionable test results.
- Evaluates analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
- Identifies quality problems and recommends solutions.
- Interprets test results, compares them to established specifications and control limits, and makes recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Participates in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommends corrective actions.
- Prepares or reviews required assembly method documentation, including quality or inspection requirements or reports.
- Identifies and troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Assists production departments with problem investigation and quality lab measurements.
- Interfaces with suppliers (via phone and/or e-mail) to resolve issues with incoming QA inspections.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!