BRAND NEW TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION OUT OF INDEPENDENCE, IOWA! AMAZING ATTENDANCE BONUSES BEING OFFERED ON 2ND SHIFT! READ BELOW FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE EMPLOYERS IN THE COUNTRY!
Remedy Staffing is excited to partner with one of the world's largest food manufacturers to offer Production Operator positions. We have SEVERAL openings and these are temp-to-hire openings.
Shift/Hours: 2nd shift. 2PM - 10:30PM
Pay: $19/hour. Up to $500 in Attendance Bonuses offered within the first 4 weeks.
• Creating high quality pet treats that are eaten NATIONWIDE.
• Using TECHNOLOGY in an industry-leading facility.
• Working with operators on EXPERIENCED teams with new Buffs that are willing and eager to learn.
• CHALLENGING yourself to get the JOB DONE RIGHT and gain skills.
• Participate in start-up, change over, and shut down of operating equipment.
• Identify quality concerns with the product.
• Engage in conversation with supervisors and team leads to improve efficiencies.
• Understanding the daily production schedule and helping to obtain the daily goals.
• ONE BLUE – Teamwork, respecting individuals, fostering the Herd culture.
- Minimum of a high school education or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment preferred
- Must be able to lift and push/pull to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling, and twisting over surfaces
- Ability to climb and/or work at heights while utilizing stairs, ladders, personnel lifts, or platforms
- Ability to wear protective clothing and equipment such as safety shoes, face masks, safety glasses, hearing protection, a hard hat, a hair/beard net, and gloves when required
- Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in hot, cold, noisy, dusty, wet environmental working conditions
- Willing to work around industrial high-speed moving machinery
- Ability to work with allergens that might be present in a food environment
#RemedyJobs #IndependenceJobs #ProductionJobs