Shift/Hours: 1st shift (other shifts open). 7AM - 3:15PM
• Provide overall supervision on the shift for Remedy associates on assignment.
• Ensure communication between the branch office and on site is maintained and any personnel issues are addressed.
• Expected to respond in a timely manner to client or branch requests for data or reports.
• Coordinate activities and tasks with the other Supervisor on the shift.
• Responsible for ensuring paperwork, reports and other information is completed, shared, faxed or otherwise manage all paperwork on the shift.
• Monitor and assess all associate’s work performance and include in report to On-site manager and the daily notes.
• Maintain accurate Remedy records when it comes to policies, procedures.
• Ensure safety awareness among Remedy Associates by administering the proper coaching techniques.
• Fulfill the requirements of a Safety Officer.
• Conduct daily safety audits.
• Ensure associate compliance with PPE and GMP rules.
• Know the safety procedures for injuries, accidents, and emergencies.
• Manufacturing, production, customer service or supervisory experience preferred.
• Provide Leadership for Shift Operations.
• Proven track record in work performance and attendance.
• Capable of making effective verbal presentations.
• Proven ability to demonstrate consistent and effective follow-up, decision making ability and review the customers staffing needs.
• Ability to establish and maintain a team environment for the client, associates, and Remedy.
#RemedyJobs #IowaCityJobs #SupervisorJobs #PackagingJobs