AMAZING TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY OUT OF OUR IOWA CITY OFFICE. CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW. 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
Job Summary: Production Line employees are responsible for operating production line equipment while maintaining a keen focus on product quality and operating efficiency.
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. 4PM - 4AM
- Monitors equipment to ensure that product assembled properly.
- Loads plastic material into extruder.
- Cuts plastic material to specified weight.
- Loads and unloads plastic material into large press.
- Inspects final product to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Adheres to established safety protocols.
- Ensures workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
Education and Experience:
- One-year related experience preferred.
- Must be able to reach, stoop, bend, carry, and manipulate various items.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
#RemedyJobs #IowaCityJobs #ProductionJobs