Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring an Environment / Quality & Safety position in Norfolk, VA
- Mathematical skills: ability to perform all basic calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Have a high standard for quality.
- Some college or at least 2 years min experience in a Quality and Safety environment.
- Work environment: in- and outdoor (extreme weather conditions).
- Knowledge of all relevant laws, regulations, guideline applicable in the USA.
- Knowledge of all procedures, instruction and documents of the Quality Manual.
- Through knowledge of MS-Office
- Work other than normal scheduled hours, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. According to the needs of the business.
- Be able to work independent, efficient, fast and accurate.
- Assist the EQS Manager in reaction, implementation and safeguard of the Quality System of their specific facility.
- Review and revise (if needed) procedures.
- Conduct audits, assist in internal and external audits.
- Assist with the investigation and coordination with regards to customer complaints and issues pertaining to product and packaging processes.
- Assist the EQSM with everything regarding Safety & Prevention.
- Conducts safety and quality check of the warehouse, rail, and packaging installations.
- Risk Analysis of machines being used in the facility and on new equipment that may be purchased.
- Assist in the investigation of On-The Job-Accidents, register the event and complete the required OSHA logs and reports.
- Contribute to the correct implementation of environmentally friendly packaging methods §Assist with strict enforcement of EPA and state regulations with conformance to the SWPPP/SPCC planes as required.
- Assist in the training /orientation of new hires
- Assist in continues training of current employees.
- Prepare training material for department managers Assist in compiling audit data for KPI analysis
Members of the Military and Veterans Encourage to Apply!