Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a Production Supervisor for our valued client in La Crosse, WI. This is a direct hire opportunity with our client as they are seeking a long-term employee. This client values their employees as they offer exceptional benefits for all full-time employees. Apply now to hear more about this role!!
What is in it for you?
- 87% employer-paid health insurance premiums
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums
- HRA, HSA, short/long term disability, & life insurance offered
- Supplemental Insurance offered ie: accident, cancer, critical illness
- 401(k)- $1.25 contribution from company per compensated hour
- Generous and flexible PTO based on length of service
- Paid holidays given
Shift: Monday thru Friday; 2:00pm to 10:00pm with occasional overtime
- Work with the Plant Manager and Human Resources to determine the level of staffing required.
- Supervise production employee outcomes by selecting, training, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Plan and communicate job expectations and monitor job performance.
- Instruct employees on and ensure adherence to company policies, procedures, standards, process instructions and union contract.
- Ensure the health, safety, and environmental performance of the department.
- Contribute to continual improvement of process workflow through observation, analysis, and recommend process changes.
- Ensure proper communication of any mechanical malfunctions and repair requirements.
- Assure quality through first piece inspections and audits.