Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a qualified Landscape Maintenance Project Manager. If you are seeking a full-time year round project manager position within landscaping, apply now!
What is in it for you?
- Benefits including health, dental, vision, life and accident insurance available after 60 days, Simple IRA after 1 year
- Opportunity for wage increase after 60 days
- Bonus and recognition programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Flexible paid time off
Shift: 1st Shift; Monday thru Friday; 50-60 hours per week during busy seasons; 40-50 hours during winter months
Pay: $50K to $60K annually (based on experience)
- Responsible for managing all maintenance operations.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing crew production, including the growth and development of all field staff.
- Coordinate the procurement of and scheduled use of resources, including labor, equipment and materials to ensure proper management of hours, customer satisfaction and the high quality of assigned work.
- Supervises daily equipment maintenance.