Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a 1st and 2nd shift Maintenance Technician for a systems and components manufacturing company in Madison, WI. If you prefer working for a company that's been around for a long time, apply now to be considered for this awesome full time-Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
- 1st) 6:00 am - 2:30 pm Monday - Friday
- 2nd) Hours vary based on need.
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00/hr, Based on experience
Job Duties of the Machine Maintenance Technician:
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!