This position reports to the Regional Ground Services Manager. Warehouse Traffic Coordinator support the execution of the GNS by managing daily truck operations and managing the GNS shipments through the network. Various work schedules may be required for this position, including late afternoon and evening, nights and weekends.
Shift - Monday - Friday 4pm - 1am
Starting Pay: $1Duties and Responsibilities
• Create operating records for scheduled and ad hoc truck routes in Expeditors’ systems.
• Coordinate the recovery of cargo from CFS facilities or 3rd party locations for induction into the Ground Network.
• Prepare paperwork for the transfer of freight within the network including load manifests and bills of lading.
• Manage system updates.
• Receive and inspect network inbound and transfer freight as needed.
• Identify potential operational delays and capacity constraints in the ground network.
• Assist in enacting contingencies to expand ad hoc capacity as needed, and arranging reroutes and additional trucks as necessary.
• Record system delays and perform root analysis as necessary.
• Support documentation as needed, including processing consolidations in e.tms Export and Import and monitoring work flows.
• Ensure service provider equipment is in place at regional branches to facilitate operations.
• Perform service provider reviews and update CRM as necessary.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Experience in warehousing or freight terminal experience preferred
• Experience with Expeditors’ operating systems and MS Windows Office Suite
Free online career classes
Will not have to walk a lot
Smaller warehouse environment
No heavy lifting
Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
Full health care options
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!