Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Leroy NY, Area! Looking for skilled Assemblers and Machine Operators!
- Assembly position putting together a small box that one of our customers uses to put their toner ink in.
- The assembler tapes the edges of the box, glues handles on, bands it, and then palletizes it.
- They work in a group of about 4.
- The Manual Machine Operator will perform set up, operation, and minor troubleshooting on their assigned manual machines, to include arm stitchers, automatic stitchers, clicker press, die cutters, punch presses, corrugated quick set, and corrugated slitter/scorer.
- This position will use provided work order instructions and specifications to produce quality products for customer orders.
1st- 7am-3:30pm M-F
3rd- 9:30pm-6am S-Th
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of previous experience in a production environment operating machinery
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Strong attention to detail
Ability to interact with all levels of production staff in a professional and respectful demeanor