Lots of opportunity for advancement! No Experience Necessary, Full-Time/ 2nd Shift / Monday – Sunday / 3:00 AM – 12:00 PM / Weekends required
General Production Associate - Industrial Bakery $13.82 DOE
We are currently searching for an experience Production, Bakery, or Food Service Worker for a Production position at an industrial bakery in East Fort Myers. This organization is an industry leader offering immediate placements, completive benefits and career paths with opportunity for advancement. This position supports the Production Topping areas as well as Processing and Packaging, by assisting with the fallowing duties in a rotational basis: Packer, Orientor, Case Packer, Topping Supplier, Work in Process Supplier, Case Erector, and Palletizer. This position requires associates be able to work Weekends and overtime when needed.
- Ensures bagel halves are appropriately placed on the shell conveyor as needed.
- Packer - Places product in the product tray in a consistent manner ensuring the appropriate amount of product is assigned to each tray.
- Work in Process Supplier - Provides a constant supply of product to the processing line.
- Case Former - ensures an adequate supply of cases are formed and supplied to the line.
- Case Packer - Inserts finished product into the master case.
- Performs product rework as necessary.
- Ensure good housekeeping in production area.
- Follow Safety Guidelines in accordance with Safe Practices and Job Safety Analysis.
- Participates in the Work Safe Process.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Responsible for adhering to FSQ guidelines and supporting the overall QRMP process.
- One or more years of Production, Food Service or Bakery experience.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate basic job procedures that have been established for each work area.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, bend, and push and pull carts.
- Ability to work in a cold environment, 40 – 45 (usually closer to 55) degrees F.
- Ability to rotate through all positions in the department.
- Ability to grasp objects with both hands.
- Ability to stand for a period up to 10 hours or more per day.
- Ability to work on a high-speed production line equipment.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work overtime, as required.
- Ability to work in a warm environment, 75-95 (Usually closer to 55) degrees F, on an as needed basis.
- Ability to work Weekends when required.
*This position is at a location a Background Check (7 year) and Drug Screening prior to start.