We are building a team of experienced, dependable and qualified Powder Coaters to complete staffing in our Powder Dept.
2nd Shift Hours: Mon – Thursday – 3;15 p.m. – 1:45 a.m. (4 days/10 hr days)
Skill set for Powder Coat Associates must possess:
Previous powder coating experience (minimum of 2+ years) - preferably on conveyor system
Previous experience in Manufacturing/Job Shop environment
Ability to accurately read a print/schematic
Ability to follow and retain instructions Work independently as well as on a team.
Duties also include:
- Taping/masking parts with heat resistant tape. Plugging / Capping.
- Use of Exacto knife and fine tactical skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to retain information.
- Training to learn the art of powder coating on a conveyor line and/or batch booth
- Loading/Unloading conveyor line:
- Physically able to meet demands of position: Stretching, reaching, bending, twisting, kneeling, lifting, pushing, pulling, loading and unloading parts continuously in a 10 hours work day.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. – Average part for prep weighs approximately 1-20 lbs.
- Ability to read, interpret drawings and detail orientation is essential.
- Familiarity with hand tools necessary; ISO knowledge is helpful