ROBOTIC LASER OPERATOR
FIRST SHIFT HOURS : MONDAY – THURSDAY 3:15 P.M. – 1:45 A.M.
SKILLED // DEPENDABLE // PHYSICALLY FIT TO MEET DEMANDS OF POSITION
- Machine operation experience; 3-5 years in relatable industry. Weld experience helpful but not required.
- Experience with Modular Fixturing – 1 yr. minimum
- Proven ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Willing to support other areas in JOB SHOP as per business demands (team environment)
- Familiarity with ISO procedures /quality standards is beneficial.
- Knowledge of tolerances / use of calipers and/or micrometers helpful.
- Independence and attention to detail is highly necessary - as is the ability to work as a part of a team.
- Standing, Sitting, Reaching, Bending, Stretching, Lifting to 75 lbs.
- Pushing, Pulling, Fine tactical skills necessary.
High school or equivalent.
Prefer candidates live in Columbus or surrounding areas.