Engineer/Design and Process Support in East Columbus!
First Shift: Mon – Friday 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Engineer Design Preferably in Metal fabrication/machining.
3 years RELATABLE OTJ experience - preferably in PRECISION METAL Fabrication.
Knowledge of inspection hand tools.
Position requires high school diploma or equivalent.
CMM experience is a plus
Skill set for Mechanical QA Inspector:
- Knowledge and experience with geometric tolerances and dimensioning. (GDT)
- Ability to convert Metric + English measurements.
- Ability to convert from fractions to decimals.
- Third and First Angle Projection: Ability to accurately read and interpret prints/ drawings/specs.
- Knowledge of calibration systems.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Understanding and execution of material inspection procedures.
- Determines disposition of wide variety of nonconforming product. (includes machined, formed/fabricated, finished & powdered products)
- Accurately complete certifications
- Ability to use hand held inspection equipment.
- Ability to use + program CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Ability to calibrate measuring equipment
- Understanding and support all relevant Ometek, Inc. policies, procedures and work instructions.
Additional necessary Job functions:
- Ability to prioritize job functions to meet demands of position in a busy job shop environment.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Physical demands: Bending, Twisting, Standing, Stooping, Sitting, Walking, and Reaching overhead.
- Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Forklift / Pallet jack experience.
- Job Functions vary and are projected as primarily Quality Control as well as other duties as assigned per needs of business.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Mobile App
- Immediate Health Care Plans
- Great Referral Programs
- And Much More!
Military and Veteran Personnel are Encouraged to Apply!