Direct Hire opportunity for an HR Manager for a large Manufacturing Facility in the San Antonio area!
This will be a direct hire position!
Pay: $85-$100K with opportunity for 15% Annual Bonus
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities. Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
COME IN TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS HR MANAGER POSITION!