Logistics Warehouse in Groveport, OHIO seeking a skilled Customs Brokerage Agent
to Join their Team!
HOURS: 8:00am to 5:00pm
STARTING PAY: $23/hour
Customs Brokerage Agent purpose:
To ensure the accurate and timely clearance of entries through the completion of actions that meet KPIs by utilizing systems, tools, and workflows all while providing exceptional customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities of a Customs Brokerage Agent:
- Monitor and Action Email Boxes Daily (personal and shared boxes).
- Receive and Action Phone Calls and Voicemails
- Master and Maintain Client SOPs Operations
- Review all Workflow Daily to Determine Action Items and Prioritization
- Detailed Daily File Notes Updates
- Accurate and Timely Data Entry and/or Validation in Various Systems
- Timely Logging of new Shipments
- Document Management and Recovery
- Timely Keying of Entries in EI Systems
- Accurate and Timely Invoicing
- Address Various Holds including Entry, Credit, or Freight
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Mobile App
- Immediate Health Care Plans
- Great Referral Programs
- And Much More!
Military and Veteran Personnel are Encouraged to Apply!
Apply Today to get that NEW Career started!