Order Selectors - Henrietta NY
2nd and 3rd shifts
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY IS WAITING FOR YOU! The manufacturing industry is booming! If you ever thought about finding a better job, there is no better time than NOW! One of the best employers in the area has an immediate opening for an Assembler. We are offering competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and Free Online Skills training to help you get ahead!
We are looking for high performers who are forward-looking, innovative, enthusiastic, and ambitious team players. Qualified candidates will be motivated self-starters with superb judgment and communication skills, a commitment to excellence and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Inspect product deliveries for damages and ascertain product is within specification of internal Purchase Order.
- Ensure accuracy of quantities delivered.
- Reconcile discrepancies with shipment and internal Purchase order.
- Take corrective action, as deemed necessary.
- Ensure product is safely stored to prevent internal damage and properly located for order pulls, physical counts, and inventory control.
- Pull customer orders and ascertain accuracy that product pulled is aligned with customer specifications.
- Ensure product is loaded onto trucks and that it is safe from potential damage while in transit.
- Review and analyze inventory levels to maintain compliance with established stocking min/max requirements.
- Maintain working knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Enforce warehouse receiving policies with suppliers.