$18 per hour, 8am-4:30pm Mon-Fri, nights and weekends expected if there are events.
Temp to Hire
• Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
• Set up and operate sound equipment.
• Set up and operate spotlights.
• Confer with director to establish cues and directions.
• Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
• Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
• Test and resolve equipment issues.
• Diagnose and correct media system problems.
• Mix sound inputs and feeds.
• Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
• Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
• Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
• Ensure the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
• Compress and digitize audio and video data.
• Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
• Work with computer-controlled lighting systems.
• Duplicate audio and video data.
• Maintain inventory of equipment.
• High school diploma or GED and/or associate’s degree.
audio, visual, installation, sound, video