We are in search for assembler to join our clients team. They are the worlds largest bedding provider, they develop, manufacture, and market and distribute mattresses, adjustable bases, pillow and other sleep and relaxation products.
- The assemblers work in teams of 2 associates
- Associates will lift and encase coil spring mattress assembly (40-45lbs) from the floor and place it onto the waist table.
- Associates will insert and glue the semi-rigid foam pieces (which are pre cut) (hot glue gun)
- The process is then repeated around 15 times per hour for a two person team
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Must be team oriented
- Great physical strength to lift encased coil springs
- Ability to stand/walk for the entire shift
- Willingness to work in a warehouse and over time on demand.
Please Apply at www.remedystaffing.com
Please call at (407) 250 - 5820