Remedy Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician II at JoAnn’s available in West Jefferson, OH!
SHIFT: Monday to Thursday (5:00PM to 3:30AM)
Maintenance Technician II Requirements:
- Determines extent of repairs needed and requests assistance from level III/A technician or maintenance supervisor for any problems beyond area of knowledge or expertise.
- Performs routine repairs on light bulbs, electrical, (AC/DC), mechanical, pneumatic, rolling stock equipment, fire prevention system and hydraulic repairs or installations
- Assists level III/A technician with special projects and/or repairs.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance tasks electrical, (AC/DC), mechanical, pneumatic, rolling stock equipment, fire prevention and hydraulic systems.
- Set up offices and assist with moving furniture, hanging fixtures, etc.
- Performs routine building maintenance such as painting walls, repair roof leaks, plumbing, repair door locks and other building related maintenance
- Maintains cleanliness of plant, rolling equipment, machinery and maintenance areas
- Follows detailed instructions from level III technician or maintenance supervisor in written or verbal format.
- Maintains work order, preventative maintenance and inventory tracking systems via spread sheets, data bases, or maintenance software
- Complete other special projects or duties as assigned. Provide training or mentorship to maintenance technicians level I or C as needed or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Education Preferred: Maintenance certifications in most or all component of DC plant maintenance or college technical degree in electronic, electrical, HVAC, mechanical or industrial maintenance from an accredited institution.
Maintenance Technician II Benefits:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Incentives and more…
MILITARY MEMBERS AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!