• Act as key point of contact on designated shift for QC services and coordinating QC resources internally and externally
• Visually inspecting packaging
• Recording data on log sheet
• Conduct internal audits to ensure quality and food safety
• Collecting and compiling relevant quality statistical data
• Abide by all OSHA regulations and ensure work areas free of safety violations
• 3 years experience as Quality Technician / Inspector in food, chemical, agricultural or manufacturing facility.
• High school diploma or GED; Degree in science preferred
• Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
• Demonstrated leadership qualities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our QA Assurance jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!