Remedy Staffing has a Manufacturing Maintenance Tech opening in West Jefferson, OH!
Starting Pay: $23.00
Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM - Monday to Friday
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities:
- Understanding hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Above average math skills required. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and read a tape measure.
- Maintain records, take inventory, and prepare reports as required.
- Must be able to perform Q.A. inspections, measure parts and look up parts drawings
- Skilled in general machine and mechanical repair while diagnosing problems, solution focused.
- Must be able to weld and cut steel.
- Proven ability to work with medium/heavy lifting while standing, bending, walking, and working on equipment
- Ability to perform setups and adjustments on machines and forklifts.
Maintenance Tech Benefits:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Incentives, AND MORE…
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
Maintenance Tech Qualifications:
Must wear steel toed boots
Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
Ability to lift to 50lbs
Ability to follow standard procedures and all safety policies
Reliable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
Must be available to work overtime.