Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Akron NY area! Looking for skilled Electrical assemblers!
- Work from assignments, drawings, process sheets, schematics, shop orders, specifications and instructions to determine operational sequences.
- Test and verify proper operation of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical functions of assemblies, sub assemblies or assembled machines and electrical or electronic components.
- Perform ordinary wiring operations, working from drawings, diagrams and instructions to assemble wire various control boxes, control switches, motors, transformers.
- Prepare wires for cable assemblies, assemble cables and test final assemblies/sub assemblies.
- Work to manufacturing and engineering changes or instructions, to make changes to machine controls, boards, circuitry, and other electrical or electronic components.
- Make recommendations to obtain required test equipment, aid in the design and or fabrication of special cable of electronic assemblies.
- Keep supervisor informed of any delays, problems, or unusual situations.
- Maintain test equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform various other associated duties as required.
If you are interested in the role please apply online at remedystaffing.com and give the office a call at 585-226-6090!
1. Required: 1-2 years, specialized electrical / electronic background.
2. Preferred: 2 years, Electronics / Electrical AAS degree or equivalent.
1. Required: Experienced in the proper electrical / electronic functions
2. Preferred: Electrical / electronics background with good interpersonal skills. Have a good mechanical background in pneumatics, hydraulic, laser, and plasma.
1. Required: Ability to use continuity testers, powers meters, and voltage instruments.
2. Preferred: Utilize electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, meters, and special test equipment for the testing and repairing of electrical / electronic components such as circuit boards, controls, etc.