Shift: Days and Swings available
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Assembles products or sub-assemblies by following verbal or written instructions, drawings, diagrams, work
orders, blueprints, and customer specifications to determine established assembly methods for electrical wiring
or mechanical assembly.
• Routes, wires, assemble, and install electrical and electronic components according to specifications, using hand
tools and assembly equipment.
• Cuts wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters; cuts plastic sleeves and slips sleeves over wire ends to
insulate connections and crimps terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping device;
connects wiring to electrical components.
• May conduct functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies and components, using ohmmeter and other
electrical testing instruments; may evaluate cause of product failures and assist with repair.
• Screws/fastens parts together by hand, or using hand tools or portable power tools; may tend machines, to
assist with fitting or fastening operations.
• May remove small quantities of metal, using hand files, portable grinders or sandblasting equipment to clean
parts or to produce close fit between parts during assembly.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes, using hand tools or a portable drill; may operate a riveting tool to assist in assembly
• Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines as scheduled and required for TPM.
• Works individually and as a team to develop and implement quality and efficiency improvements.
• Conducts tests and inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality or performance; examines products
or work to verify conformance to specifications.