Foodland Super Market, Ltd., Sack N Save, and MKT, Hawaii's largest locally owned grocery retailers are hiring for multiple Gas Station Attendant (part-time, full-time, casual) positions at various locations to join our family!
Pay Rate: $10.64 per hour
JOB SUMMARY: Gas Station Attendants process gas and product purchases. They provide outstanding customer service to all of our customers.
- Ability to read and understand Travelers checks, cash, and charge transactions. Issue receipts for purchases. Redeem promotional coupons.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication) for the collection of payment from customers, the provision of change to customers, and for the accounting of monies in the cash register at the end of the shift.
- Ability to communicate in person with management, customers, and employees.
- Ability to lift, maneuver and carry items up to fifty (50) pounds at waist level.
- Positive service-oriented attitude towards our customers, our products, and our company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collect cash, Travelers checks and credit card payment from customers and make change for cash transactions.
- Operate gas console to turn on pumps for customers as they pay accurately and efficiently.
- Assist customers who need help at the “pay at the pump” terminals.
- Suggestive sell items to customers.
- Counts money in register and reconciles cash, Travelers checks, charges and promotional coupons at the end of work shift.
- To accurately report and properly handle any spills as per company guidelines.
- Check in vendors as they arrive assuring all products charged for are received.
- Ensuring that all fuel deliveries are entered on your shift upon delivery with veeder root report attached to invoice.
- Promote and ensure effective communication and feedback at all levels.
- Follow the Hoaloha service roles, expectations and behaviors.
- Promote and uphold the missions, visions, values and goals of the company.
- Ensure all cleaning and stocking is done prior to leaving shift.
- Verify I.D.’s when selling cigarettes.
- Cigarette inventory must be done at the end of each shift.
NOTE: THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND TO ADD, DELETE OR MODIFY ANY ESSENTIAL OR MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS. WHY WORK FOR FOODLAND, SACK N SAVE, AND MKT?
We are Hawaii’s only locally-owned supermarket with stores statewide. We are proud to be serving Hawaii since 1948, and proud to be called “Hawaii’s Best!” With 31 stores across Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island, we are sure to have a job that is perfect for you. Our company's mission is grounded in three basic principles: taking care of our customers, taking care of our employees, and taking care of our community. We offer some or all of the following benefits, depending upon job position and classification: medical, dental and vision coverage; vacation and sick leave; employee assistance program, retirement benefits; Maika`i Membership program benefits for employees.
For more information, please contact Merri at (808) 380-3967 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.