Onsite Position working in Earth City, MO
Schedule: M-F 730am-430pm (with possible overtime)
Temp to hire position
Must have at least 1 yr. Forklift Experience and at least 1 yr. Warehouse Experience
As a Warehouse Technician, you will be responsible for the coordination of the stores on-site activities, handling receipt, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all transactions with the business and local vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Warehouse (includes some delivery)
- Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise.
- Responsible for inventory control, including determining levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Enters inventory into software system.
- Receives material into inventory, move material by quantity between designated locations, and locate/pick material to/from warehouse locations as required.
- Ensures accurate part number, quantity, and other data fields entries that impact electronic records of receipts, inventories, location.
- Resolves discrepancies with material quantities, part numbers.
- Handles bin locations including optimization
- Responsible for will calls
- May deliver parts to customer locations or job sites, other parts stores.
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Completes training as required, including safety training, certification and testing.
- Safely operates assigned material handling equipment.
- Ensures that all equipment in use has been inspected and is in safe operating condition.
- Reports all accidents and unsafe conditions to supervisor.
- Reinforces culture of safety by utilizing all appropriate resources to safely perform all functions of the job.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Flexibility to work on-call shifts, as required.
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.
- Manages transfers.