Remedy Recruiting is seeking a Marketing Generalist in Virginia Beach, Virginia for a full time permanent role.
The Marketing generalist is a key role within the Marketing Team tasked with defining, designing, and delivering successful Go-To-Market strategies. This person has multiple touchpoints along the marketing pipeline and customer journey from tactical planning, social posts, press releases, print articles, best-use studies, industry reports, blogs, presentation materials, and sales collateral. To be successful in this role you will need to thrive on ambiguity, be able to see the big picture and also execute on a tactical level. The candidate is a strong communicator, effective listener and project manager who is able to balance multiple priorities.
The marketing manager leads all marketing efforts for the brand generating key insights with research, tools and automation to solve marketing problems and identify opportunities to accelerate short- and long-term growth.
- Creates marketing strategies and tactics to support brand awareness and growth, enabling and collaborating on growth initiatives across operations, sales and local marketing, with emphasis on assisting franchise business owners in their local market.
- Identifies the definition of the target consumer, the value proposition and portfolio segmentation through data and insights analysis.
- Utilize SEO best practices when writing for the website.
- Write, produce, and publish content for multiple marketing and communication channels, including social, sales material, press releases, website, and developing video channels
- Help to plan, pitch, and organize opportunities, publicity activities, and the supporting marketing tactics associated with them
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing colleagues, and across the enterprise to execute an effective communications strategy
- 3 - 5 years experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Team approach with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent