Remedy is Seeking Light & Heavy Threaders in West Jefferson, OH!
Looking for a new career in machine operations?! This account is looking for hard working and skilled employees!
Starting Pay: 20.00/HR
1st Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM - Monday to Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30PM – 1:00AM – Monday to Thursday
Light & Heavy Threader Incentives:
• Weekly Pay
• FREE online classes to help you further your career
• Direct deposit or Pay card
• Access to Health Care Plans
• Referral Incentive
• Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
• Opportunity for overtime
Light & Heavy Threader Responsibilities:
• Work with a multiple layer build plan in a fast-paced environment
• Above average math skills required. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and read a tape measure.
• Maintain records, take inventory, and prepare reports as required
• Must be able to perform Q.A. inspections, measure parts and look up parts drawings
• Must be a qualified forklift operator
• Must be able to maintain production standards on machines in a cell environment.
• Proven ability to work with medium/heavy lifting while standing, bending, walking,
• banding and working on equipment
• Ability to perform basic setups and minor adjustments on machine
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
Light & Heavy Threader Qualifications:
• Must wear steel toed boots
• Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to lift to 50lbs
• Ability to follow standard procedures and all safety policies
• Reliable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
• Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
• Must be available to work overtime.