Forklift Openings in West Jefferson! $19.25 - $22.75
This is a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and safe operation of the forklift.
• 1st Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 1st Wednesday - Saturday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 1st Saturday - Sunday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00PM - 12:00AM
• 3rd Sunday - Thursday 10:00PM - 6:00PM
• 3rd Monday - Thursday 7:00PM - 5:00AM
STARTING PAY RATE: $19.25 - $22.75
FORKLIFT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
• Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
• Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation
• Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes
• Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management.
• Identify process improvements.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
• Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Weekly Pay
• FREE online classes to help you further your career
• Direct deposit or Pay card
• Access to Health Care Plans
• Referral Incentives
• Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
• Opportunity for overtime
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
• Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
• Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics