Remedy Professional Wisconsin has a client near the Tomah, WI area that is seeking Industrial Facilities Technicians for several openings.
What's in for me?
Client offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial, and emotional health to include the following:
- Tuesday - Friday 8am-6:30pm (10 hour shift)
- Starting hourly pay $18.50, Median: $20.50, Max $22.50
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Cash-in profit sharing plan and 401k match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 40 hours vacation after 90 days, 80 hours after 1 year
- Ability to grow and advance within Client industry
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform production line washer maintenance.
- Perform tempering furnace washer maintenance.
- Move, organize, and distribute 50 lb. compound boxes, 56 lb. butyl slug boxes, and 90 lb. muntin bar boxes.
- Maintain the deionized water system.
- Change alcohol drums and move drums in and out of cabinets.
- Perform floor maintenance using Power Boss Sweeper and Walk-behind sweeper.
- Access various work areas by going up and down stairs.
- Complete all other facilities maintenance tasks.