Remedy Staffing is excited to extend temp-to-hire forklift opportunities to you from our client in West Branch, IA. Our client is expanding warehouse operations and needs dedicated team members to join this fast-paced operation.
Coordinates bulk forklift shift warehouse trailer loading and unloading and drop lot activities to ensure conformance to established procedures; coordinates but does not supervise.
Shift/Hours: 3rd shift. 10PM - 6:30AM.
- Picking, packing, scanning, kitting, counting products, or other duties as assigned
- Ensure packaging, routing, and system documentation is completed accurately and timely
- Load and unload material to and from trucks within a warehouse or storage facility
- Use hand truck, hoist, conveyor, or other handling equipment to move material
The essential functions of this role include:
- Wearing steel toe shoes.
- Working up to 8 hours of overtime per week.
- Working weekends.
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
All Military and Veteran encouraged to apply
- Cherry Picking
- Clamp Operation
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Sit Down Forklifts
- Material Handling
- Years of experience: At least 6 months.
- Experience level: Experienced.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Must have basic math skills and comprehension.
- Must be able to read/understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams, and schedules.
- Must have good attendance and be dependable.
- Sit for long periods of time, perform some repetitive motions, coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, other physical requirements such as bending, twisting, sitting, standing, lifting, etc.
#RemedyJobs #WestBranchJobs #ForkliftJobs