Direct Hire opportunity for a Director of Operations for a large Manufacturing Facility in the San Antonio area!
This will be a direct hire position!
Pay: $115-$125K with 20% Bonus potential
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of overall business planning and supply chain planning strategies and develop explicit goals and strategies closely linked to the overall business planning and supply chain process.
- Coordinate with Corporate Operations Support staff on strategies to improve service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide leadership for the Transportation and Warehouse departments.
- Communicate the status of activities and results on an ongoing basis. Ensure all affected location and functional interests are represented and addressed; develop/recommend alterations to procedures and best practices where warranted.
- Understand, articulate, and execute all QA criterion set forth in supply chain processes.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
Director of Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Accounting or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in all foodservice distribution, preferably in the QSR sector
- Be able to identify financial issues and cost effective solutions
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
COME IN TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS Director of Operations POSITION!