This Direct Hire Opportunity for a Human Resources Manager position is for an amazing client in the Groveport Ohio area!
Our salary range will be between $85 and 110K with a bonus potential of 15%
Salary will be determined based on like experience, experience alignment, etc.
The Human Resources Manager provides and manages human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
PREFERRED qualifications for this position include:
- Human Resources-focused Bachelor's degree;
- PeopleSoft experience;
- & a demonstrated knowledge of distribution systems, markets, and competition.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities.
- Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree. 7+ years of human resources experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply as well!