Remedy Intelligent Staffing has IMMEDIATE openings on the Bus Line for 2nd Shift Warehouse Shipping Clerks for our client located in NE San Antonio!
Hours: 2:00PM - 12:00AM (End of Shift) - Monday - Sunday work weeks with two days off (FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST)
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for accurate billing of all product being shipped to customers from the distribution center. The position tracks product through the shipping process and ensures food safety compliance and product traceability measures are consistently met.
Location is on a bus line with a 15-minute walk from the park and ride to the warehouse.
***SPANISH SPEAKERS AND MEMBERS OF THE MILITARY ARE ALWAYS WELCOME***
COME IN TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration for our 2nd Shift Warehouse Shipping Clerk job at:
9610 Ball Street Rd San Antonio TX 78217 - ASK FOR REMEDY - 210.902.2594
• High school diploma required; Post-secondary education in a business discipline or a post graduate certificate preferred
• 2-3 years experience in record management in the produce industry preferred
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, Health and Safety, and Food Safety
• Experience with ERP software FAMOUS® preferred
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite software experience is required
• Numeric literacy, math and problem-solving skills required
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate keen attention to detail and task-related accuracy, as well as consistent follow-through skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; provide leadership when needed