Remedy is paired with a growing manufacturing company in the East Syracuse area!
- Small iron soldering — circuit board wiring, etc.
- Resistance soldering — covering units, install connectors, etc.
Torch soldering (Propane/Mapp)
- Coil handling (stripping, shaping, winding, etc.)
- Electro/Mechanical assembly
- Assembly per instruction and/or documentation supplied
- Assist in other manufacturing departments as required
- Conduct duties in a safe manner an recommend improvements in plant safety
- Participate successfully in required safety programs.
- Follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related duties requested by the supervisor/manager
- Able to manipulate parts of twenty (20) pounds or less. Required to seek assistance in lifting items which exceed twenty (20) pounds or more
- Required to use all equipment available suited for the task such as lift tables, carts, hand trucks and other devices to assist in lifting/moving/handling large assembled parts/fixtures and other items, in order to avoid injury.
- Dexterity sufficient for constant use of assembly tooling and application of assembly procedures
- Vision/speech/hearing and comprehension (in English)
- Vision sufficient to perform duties assigned.
- Speech and hearing sufficient to communicate oral English to supervisors and co-workers.
- Recognition and comprehension of warning bells, alarms, safety instruction sheets and labels.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions written in English (checklists, procedures, assembly drawings, etc.)
- Ability to sit at a workbench for most of an eight hour day.
- Shift 8:00am-4:30pm M-F
- Pay ranges from $16-18 depending on experience
If interested in the role please call Kali at 315-299-6977 apply at remedystaffing.com
ATTENDANCE AND TIMELINESS IS A MUST
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs un-assisted
Must be able to stand 8-10 hours
Must have steel toed boots: Company offers a boot reimbursement!