Remedy Staffing is looking for entry level and skilled Machine Operators who are open to train to become CNC Machine Operators!
Remedy offers weekly pay, free online courses and great benefits!
Shift: 1st and 2nd
Essential Job Functions:
- Load production machinery bar loader with raw material.
- Perform tool, holder or attachment adjustments/changes as necessary to maintain part quality.
- Assure parts meet customer specifications by measuring parts per inspection plan. Enter SPC as required and properly respond to out of control conditions.
- Alert QC or supervisor if there are any questions/concerns regarding part quality.
- May maintain and lubricate machine tools and equipment as needed.
- Complete all paperwork per proper procedures (routing card, tool change logs, count sheets etc.).
- Properly identify parts and enter production into information system.
- Communicate all information needed to assure smooth shift transition with prior/next shift at all times.
- 1st 7am-3:30pm
- 2nd 3:30pm-12am
If you are interested in the role please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 or apply online at remedystaff.com!