Warehouse Computer Repair Technicians - Starting Pay at $16/hour
We are looking for handy forks that can perform computer repairs for a growing refurbishing company. They will train you on their policies and procedures to ensure your success in this role.
Need one more perk? This department is climate controlled!
Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM Starting
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Technician:
- Evaluates electronic assets and determines value based on physical and operational condition
- Performs data security on electronic assets.
- Configures, upgrades and tests computer hardware and peripherals. Inspects, classifies, diagnoses, evaluates, disassembles and repairs computer hardware.
- Evaluates and identifies hardware for specific disposition (resell, repair, harvest, recycle, etc.)
- Upgrades products through the addition of new hardware
- Adjusts, repairs, and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Works with Sales to evaluate the feasibility to repair and/or upgrade assets.
- Enters detailed asset information into the ERP system that is not auto-populated by the data security software.
- Evaluates inventory on hand to determine if parts are available for upgrade and/or repair.
- Submits orders for parts from inventory that are needed for upgrades, or submit a request for parts that are not currently in stock.
- Installs operating system (OS) to computer products per procedure
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay card
- Free online skill courses
- Referral bonus
- Temp to Hire opportunities
- Immediate benefit access
Veterans and Members of the Military are Encouraged to Apply!
Requirements for Warehouse Technician:
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities