What you’ll do on a typical day:
• Assist customers and business partners via telephone and email
• Handle customer complaints in a calm, professional manner
• Diagnose, assess and resolve problems or issues
• Monitor progress of delivery routes
• Scan haul-away pods and verify stamps
• Process changes or cancellations to delivery orders
At a minimum, you’ll need:
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
It’d be great if you also have:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-year related experience preferably within a call center environment
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to satisfactorily resolve issues
• Solid ability to multitask with exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure while delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations
This is a good role for a dependable light industrial candidate that expresses an interest in taking the next step in their career, this may be for them!
The perfect candidate will be working on the logistics business. Any past logistics experience is helpful. They must be comfortable working in Microsoft excel and word.