Looking for an HR Generalist for a brand new opening at a valued automotive parts manufacturer in Grove City, OH. Direct Hire opportunity!
Basic Function: To perform a variety of human resources services such as salary administration, recruiting, staffing and benefit liaison functions. May coordinate work flow, training, benefits, employee services, employee relations and health promotional activities through the HR department. Ensures compliance with legal and plant guidelines. Completes special projects.
Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday
Starting Pay: $55,000
HR Generalist Job Duties:
- Assist with recruitment and interviewing efforts
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics like leaves, accommodations, compensation, etc.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Support and maintain company culture.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Assist with organizing performance evaluations and reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits, etc.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
Interested? Apply now!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
HR Generalist Requirements:
- Experience as an HR team member or recruiter.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment and labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
- Flexibility to assist in Payroll