Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Maintains, tests and repairs a variety of equipment.
- Ensures instruments are calibrated correctly and obtains accurate readings.
- Establishes specific testing procedures based on different detailed drawings and technical specifications.
- Identifies and corrects measurement errors.
- Compiles and records data for each instrument.
- Enters data into calibration data base.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- At higher job levels provides leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to a subordinate group and may occasionally act as a lead or first level supervisor.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required, Associate's or technical degree preferred.
- 04-06 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
Email: Alex.Kish@remedystaff.com or give us a call on 386-615-8859 ext. 0
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Calibration Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!