Logistics Coordinator positions available in Piscataway, NJ
City - Piscataway, NJ
Position – Logistics Coordinator
Shift - Morning (1st)
Salary per hour - $18.00
Schedule - 6:00am to 2:30pm
Days - Monday to Friday (Two Saturdays per month are required)
Job description and responsibilities:
• This position consists of Picking, Packing, Put away and Inventory auditing.
• Picking orders as requested by management.
• Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of order.
• Ensuring correct shipping items transferred to the packing department.
• Complying with safety regulations.
• Assisting in maintaining security of warehouse.
• Ensuring work areas are kept clean and well-organized.
• Pack, weigh, and label completed orders for shipment or storage.
• Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
• Identify and report defective items.
• Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, padding, tape, etc.
• Filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information
• Maintain and update records by using RF scanner
• Count materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
• Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
• Stock and distribute supplies, equipment, or merchandise.
Minimum job requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Ability to work well under pressure (100% minimum)
• Organizational Skills (100% minimum)
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills (80% minimum)
• Computer literacy (65% minimum)
• Multitasker (100% minimum)
• Team Player (100% minimum)
• English Language (70% minimum)
• Attention to small detail (100% minimum)
• Minimum Education required: High School Diploma or GED.
NOTE: For this position our client is big on Cross training and Attention to small detail. This position is fast paced and requires associate to get close to the floor when Picking, Counting Inventory and Putting away product.