Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Skilled Production Generalist for our valued client in Juda, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-To-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 2nd shift; 6pm-2:30am, Monday-Friday
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet Grande and regulatory standards,
to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Setup, monitor, and troubleshoot equipment to ensure everything is operating effectively.
- Assist with training new Associates on equipment and procedures.
- Complete data entry for ERP, Scanworx, PowerApp, and D365.
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of the equipment to keep the
work areas free of pathogens and chemical contamination.
- Tear down and assembly of equipment for sanitizing as needed.
- Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
• Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience and/or training required, preferably in a food
• Strong math, reading, and writing skills
• Ability to comprehend technical instructions/policies/procedures in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Strong computer Skills