Remedy Intelligent Staffing is searching for an Occupational RN to join an elite medical staff team for a well established Manufacturing company in Tyler, TX
Pay: $35/hr DOE
Schedule: 2nd Shift 3pm-12:30am Monday - Friday and some Saturdays
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Treats and provides professional nursing care to employees or people who become ill or injured on premises.
- Promotes and maintains the highest degree of physical, mental and social wellbeing of employees in the workplace, and ensures compliance with applicable health regulations, for example, treatment of work related injuries/illnesses
- Organizing first aid and emergency treatment
- Medical monitoring/surveillance
- Injury/illness case management or managing workers compensation (or equivalent)
- Requires RN license
- Certification in Occupational Health preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, capable to coordinate, detect, diagnose, evaluate, inspect, and observe.
- Ability to work under time pressure and customer services oriented is required
- Physical requirements of this position include light work that requires physical and mental strength.
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Classes
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our RN opening!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!